Meaning of Assertiveness
This is ability to say no because you know what you are capable of.
Meaning of Non-assertiveness
Non-assertiveness is a state in which a person is often taken advantage of, feels helpless, takes on every one’s problem, says yes to inappropriate demands and allows others to choose for him or her.
- Differentiate between assertiveness and non assertiveness
RELATED TO: Assertiveness and Communication Skills
- Meaning and Attributes of Self Reliance
- ICT as a Transformational Tool
- Human Issues: Computer Professionals
- The Importance of Employment in Alleviating Poverty